Sunday 22 April 2012

Wash Design Placement

Before Christmas, I began contacting Wash Design in Preston regarding a potential placement / work experience. I have been a fan of their work and the studio they work with - Because Studio - for a while and believed a placement with them would be fantastic. As my sister lived and worked in Preston, I asked her whether she lived nearby and fortunately, by weird coincidence, she worked in the same building - opposite their studio infact. She told them I was interested and they asked me to email them with more information.



After a chat via e-mail, I was invited into the studio for a chat and an opportunity to show them my work through my online portfolio (www.joewarburton.co.uk). We discussed possible dates and decided Easter would be a good time for both of us. I had the placement over the first week of Easter and it was brilliant - extremely insightful with plenty of opportunity to work with live projects (more info in future post).






No comments:

Post a Comment